MATERIAL: light material, natural or combined.
YOU NEED: crepe de chin of 150 ñm width; clue interfacing; 1 button; zipper.
1. Skirt panel - 1 folded detail
1. Skirt panel - 2 details
2. Waistband - 1 detail
Clue interfacing: waistband.
Before topstitch the hemline, let the garment hang loose and then re-mark the bottom line.
1. Sew back center and side seams leaving upper part free to 20 cm for zipper. Press seam allowances apart. Press split allowances to the left side.
2. Tuck zipper under such that teeth are covered on both sides and tack. Topstitch zipper the width of 1 cm, begin from the left edge of split. To do this, use the foot for zipper topstitching.
3. Sew waistband to waistline edge right side on left, right edge of split allowance projects. Press seam allowances into the band. Fold under the seam allowance of the open waistband edge overlapping to joining seam and topstitch closely along the edge.
4. Work a button hole into the left end of the waistband and sew button to right one.
5. Turn over hem allowance, press, then topstitch.