5435 SILK TROUSERS
YOU NEED: silk, jersey coupons for waistband and cuffs, elastic braid of 3 cm length.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Front part Ц 2 pieces
2. Back part Ц 2 pieces
4. Cuffs Ц 2 pieces
1. Sew side edges and neaten them. Press side seams backwards.
2. Sew inside leg seam and neaten it. Press inside leg seams backwards.
3. Sew front edge and middle edge. Neaten front seam and middle sea. Make another seam along the crotch aloes to joining seam of front seam and middle seam.
4. Sew cuffs side edges in a ring, then neaten them. Sew cuffs to garment lower edges, gathering hems and stretching cuffs. Neaten joining seam.
5. Cut elastic braid according to your girths. Sew side edges of elastic braid. Sew waistband side edges, then neaten them. Sew elastic braid to lower edge of jersey waistband.
6. Coincide waistband side edges and garment side seams, gathering garment upper edge and stretching waistband lower edge. Remove tacking. Sew elastic braid to the waistband. Neaten joining seam.