5452 FLARED TROUSERS
YOU NEED: natural fabric, fusing, zipper.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 3 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Front part – 2 pieces
2. Back part – 2 pieces
3. Front facing – 2 pieces
4. Back facing – 2 pieces
5. Belt loop – 1 piece
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Sew back darts. Press darts towards back center.
3. Neaten side seams. Sew side seams, leaving a slit for zipper in left side seam. Press aide seams apart. Press closure slit. Sew the zipper in.
4. Sew side leg seam, then neaten them. Press side leg seams backwards.
5. Neaten front/middle seam. Sew front edge and middle seam. Make another stitch along side leg seam aloes to seam joining front seam and middle seam.
6. Fold belt loop along the center, right side inside, and overstitch it at 0.5-0.7 cm from edges. Turn it right side out, place the seam at bending, or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm width into wrong side, then press.
7. Sew right side edge of front facing and back facing. Press seams apart. Mark belt loop place at trousers and sew to facing lower edge.
8. Sew strengthened with fusing facings to garment upper edge and press joining seam into facings. Sew hidden zipper in.
9. Neaten facings outer edges and overstitch upper edge. Topstitch overstitching seam on reinforced facings at 0.2 cm from overstitch seam. Turn facing right side out. Turn facing left side edge and sew it to zipper. Press trousers upper edge and topstitch facings on seam joining upper edges.
10. Topstitch belt loops on facings upper edge.
11. Press the hem under and topstitch.