YOU NEED: denim; fusing; a zipper.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Gusset – 6 pieces
2. Facing – 4 pieces
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facings.
2. Neaten closure edges in left side gusset. Sew gussets’ side edges leaving closure slit unstitched. Neaten joining seams and press them.
3. Sew side edges of facings and press seams apart. Neaten facings’ outer edges.
4. Sew the zipper in. Sew facing to garment upper edge. Overstitch facing upper edge with lower edge. Topstitch overstitch allowance on facing at 0.2 cm from overstitching and stopping at 3 cm from end. Fold lower facing side edges under and sew them to side seam allowance. Topstitch facing lower neatened edge on seam joining upper facing.
5. Neaten garment lower edge, press and topstitch.