5500 ¾ TROUSERS
YOU NEED: natural fabric with elastic yarns; elastic braid.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Cut side front part – 2 pieces
2. Center front part – 2 pieces
3. Back part – 2 pieces
4. Waistband – 1 piece
1. Pocket lining – 2 pieces
1. Lay pocket lining on center front part right side together, and overstitch pocket entrance. Fold the lining out into wrong side. Make decorative stitch along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm from edge. Lay center front part to side front part marking (pocket entrance). Fix side front part to center front part along upper/side edge with 1 cm stitch. Stitch pocket lining and neaten it.
2. Neaten front/back front side edge, front/back part inside leg edges, front/middle edges of parts. Stitch side seams of front/back parts and pres them, apart.
3. Stitch inside leg seams and pres them apart. Stitch front/middle edges. Make another stitch along crotch close to seam joining front/middle seams.
4. Press waistband along the center right side out and neaten waistband lower inner edge. Turn the waistband and stitch side edge leaving a hole for elastic braid. Press waistband side seam.
5. Stitch the waistband to garment upper edge. Topstitch waistband lower edge on seam joining waistband. Pull elastic braid fix it in ring.
6. Neaten hem allowance and press into wrong side. Topstitch allowances on the garment.