YOU NEED: denim; fusing; 8 buttons; 2 clasps; elastic braid of 3 cm width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 3 cm for hem allowance, 2 cm for pocket’s upper edges.
NB! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 2 pieces
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Side front part – 2 pieces
4. Upper pocket – 1 piece
5. Upper front part – 1 piece
6. Waistband – 1 piece
7. Back pocket – 2 pieces
8. Strap – 4 pieces
9. Back closure facing – 4 pieces
10. Front closure facing – 2 pieces
11. Upper front part_2 – 1 piece
12. Upper front part – 1 piece
13. Upper back part facing – 2 pieces
14. Side pocket – 2 pieces
Fusing: flap, closure allowance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back closure parts.
2. Stitch darts into upper front part, slash it and press apart.
3. Neaten upper pocket along the contour. Fold pocket’s upper edge out and topstitch. Press pocket’s lower/side edges into wrong side. Mark pocket’s place on upper front part and stitch the pocket to marking.
4. Mark waistband’s place on upper front part. Lay waistband’s upper edge on marking (right sides together). Stitch the waistband to the detail and fold it downwards. Make topstitching at 0.5 cm from joining seam.
5. Overstitch side pocket entrance (into front part) with pocket lining and make topstitching. Lay pocket lining on side front part, stitch edges together and neaten them. Fix side part to front part along 3 cm stitch.
6. Neaten back pocket along the contour. Fold upper edge out and topstitch. Press lower/side edges into wrong side. Mark pocket’s place on back part and topstitch it to marking.
7. Neaten inseams and out seams. Stitch inseams and out seams up to the notch. Press seams apart and neaten them.
8. Stitch flypiece edge, front edge and crotch long edge, front edges and crotch seam and neaten them. Make another stitch along crotch seam close to the stitch joining front/middle seams (flypiece edge is free). Fold the flypiece into wrong side making a pleat. Make rounded decorative stitch along the flypiece. Make decorative stitch along crotch seam.
9. Neaten front facing’s outer edge. Overstitch front part’s side edge with front closure facing. Fix facing to front pants along upper edge.
10. Stitch darts into front upper part lining. Lay lining/fabric front upper parts right sides together and overstitch along side/upper edges. Slash corners and turn the detail right side out. Press the detail and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from side/upper edges.
11. Stitch upper front part to front pants’ upper edge. Neaten joining seam and topstitch it on front upper part.
12. Lay back facings right sides together and overstitch along upper/side lower edges. Slash corners, turn details right side out, press and neaten facing’s free edge. Stitch back facing to back part’s side edge. Topstitch front part on closure facing up to slit mark at 0.2 cm from the seam joining back closure facing.
13. Lay straps right sides together and overstitch along three edges, slash corners and turn them right side out. Press straps and make decorative stitches at 0.5 cm from edges.
14. Neaten upper back part facing’s lower edges, armholes and back armholes lower segment. Lay upper front part’s facing on back part (pants) and overstitch armhole upper segment and upper edge inserting straps. Fold the facing into wrong side, fold facing’s lower edges under and topstitch. Make decorative topstitching along armholes upper segment and facing’s upper edge. Fold back facing’s free part under and topstitch.
15. Measure elastic braid in accordance with marks. Fold braid’s edges under, lay it on pants’ upper part and topstitch stretching the braid.
16. Neaten hems. Press hem allowances into wrong side and topstitch. Neaten buttonholes into pants front part, measure and sew buttons on closure facing. Sew buttons on upper front part’s upper part. Set clasps on straps.