You need: fleece, lining, fusing, zipper.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALOWANCES: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Square – 25 pieces
2. Collar – 1 piece
1. Poncho – 1 piece
1. Collar – 1 piece
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of the collar.
2. Fold the collar along the center wrong side out, lay the zipper between short edges with zipper teeth inside, then overstitch. Turn the collar right side out, then press. Make decorative stitching on collar upper edge along the zipper.
3. Stitch squares together according to poncho general form. Press seam allowances apart.
4. Mark neckline line on center square. Cut a hole leaving 1 cm allowance to stitch the collar in. Tack the collar into neckline.
5. Mark neckline at the lining. Cut a hole leaving 1 cm allowance to stitch the collar in. Lay the garment on the lining right sides together, then overstitch the neckline stitching in the collar. Slash rounded allowances. Overstitch the poncho along the perimeter leaving a hole into a side to turn the poncho right side out. Slash allowances into corners. Turn the poncho right side out, sew hole’s edges together, then press. Make decorative stitch along edges.