YOU NEED: soft fabric; fusing; sheer fusing; zipper; 2 buttons; lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 cm for all seams, 2.5 cm for hems.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 2 pieces
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Back facing – 2 pieces
4. Right front facing – 2 pieces
5. Left front facing – 2 pieces
6. Button fly – 1 piece
7. Side part – 2 pieces
8. Belt loop – 8 pieces
9. Belt – 1 piece
1. Sacking – 2 pieces
Fusing: front left/right facings, back facing, button fly.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front left/right facings, back facing, button fly. Apply the 1-cm width fusing to pocket entrance.
2. Stitch side edges of front/back facings. Press facings’ side seams apart.
3. Stitch back darts. Press darts toward the center. Neaten middle edge. Stitch back middle seam and press it apart.
4. Lay the sacking on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Fold the sacking into wrong side and press it. Make decorative stitch along pocket entrance at 0.1 cm and 0.7 cm from pocket entrance, then press. Lay front part on side part along marks pointing pocket entrance. Stitch the sacking. Fix side part to front part with 1 cm stitch along upper/side edges.
5. Cut one-piece facing from left front part leaving 1 cm allowance along middle seam. Neaten front edge/fly front’s edge.
6. Stitch front parts’ middle edges; begin stitching at one-piece facing’s edge. Press closure one-piece facing into wrong side. Coincide the zipper to left part’s middle edge, then stitch. Stitch zipper’s free braid to right part’s one-piece facing. Make decorative stitch along marked line on right part at 0.1 cm and 0.7 cm distance. Fold button fly along the center right side out and stitch long/ short lower edges. Neaten button fly’s open edges. Stitch the button fly to the seam joining the zipper (left part). Set the fixing at closure end (garment’s right side). Join one-piece facing’s/button fly’s ands (wrong side).
7. Stitch side seams, neaten and press them. Stitch inside leg seams, neaten and press them.
8. Lay 2 belt loops right side together, overstitch them along outer edges leaving upper edge unstitched. Turn the belt loop right side out, press it and make decorative stitch along the contour. Do the same for other belt loops. Stitch belt loops to facings’ upper edges as marked.
9. Lay facings right sides together and overstitch upper edges. Turn facings right side out and press them. Topstitch overstitching seam on inner facing at 0.2 cm from the seam. Neaten inner facings’ lower edges. Stitch outer facings to pants’ upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facings’ corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facings’ neatened edge along joining seam. Topstitch belt loops on facings’ lower edges.
10. Neaten hem allowances and press them into wrong side. Fix allowances to pants with sheer fusing. Make buttonholes into right facing, sew buttons to left one.
11. Fold the belt along the center right sides together and overstitch one long/one short edges. Turn the belt right side out, fold unstitches allowances into wrong side and make double decorative stitch at 0.1 cm and 0.7 cm along belt’s perimeter.