YOU NEED: soft fabric; fusing; sheer fusing; 1 zipper; 2 buttons; lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 cm for all seams, 8 cm for hems.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 2 pieces
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Back facing – 2 pieces
4. Right front part – 2 pieces
5. Left front part – 2 pieces
6. Button fly – 1 piece
7. Side part – 2 pieces
8. Belt loop – 1 piece
1. Sacking – 2 pieces
Fusing: front right/left facings, back facing, button fly.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front right/left facings, back facing, button fly. Apply the fusing to wrong Apply the 1-cm width fusing to pocket entrance.
2. Stitch side edges of front/back facings. Press facings’ side seams apart.
3. Stitch back darts. Press darts toward the center. Neaten middle edge. Stitch back middle seam and press it apart.
4. Lay the sacking on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Fold the sacking into wrong side and press it. Make decorative stitch along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm from pocket entrance, then press. Lay front part on side part along marks pointing pocket entrance. Stitch the sacking and neaten it. Fix side part to front part with 1 cm stitch along upper/side edges.
5. Cut one-piece front fly from left front part leaving 1 cm allowance along middle seam. Neaten front middle edge/fly front’s edge.
6. Stitch front parts’ middle edges; begin stitching at one-piece front fly’s edge. Press closure one-piece front fly into wrong side. Coincide the zipper to left part’s middle edge, then stitch. Stitch zipper’s free braid to right part’s one-piece front fly. Make decorative stitch along marked line on right part. Fold button fly along the center right side out and stitch long/ short lower edges. Neaten button fly’s open edges. Stitch the button fly to the seam joining the zipper (left part). Set the fixing at closure end (garment’s right side). Join one-piece front fly’s/button fly’s ands (wrong side)..
7. Stitch side seams excluding the slit, neaten and press them. Stitch inside leg seams, neaten and press them.
8. Lay facings right sides together and overstitch upper edges. Turn facings right side out and press them. Topstitch overstitching seam on inner facing at 0.2 cm from the seam. Neaten inner facings’ lower edges.
9. Fold the belt loop along the center wrong side out and overstitch it at 0.5-0.7 cm from edges. Turn it right side out, place the seam at folding and press the seam. Cut belt loops, mark loops’ places. Stitch belt loops to outer facing’s lower edge. Stitch facings to pants’ upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facings’ neatened edge along the seam joining the facings. Topstitch belt loops on facings’ upper edges.
10. Neaten hem allowances and press them into wrong side. Turn hem allowances into garment’s right side and overstitch the slit with hem allowances. Turn the corner right side out and press it. Fix the allowance to pants with sheer fusing. Make buttonholes into right facing, sew buttons to the left one.