YOU NEED: artificial fur/suede; lining; 4 buttons; shoulder pads.
1. Back neckline facing – 1 folded piece
2. Inner collar – 2 pieces
3. Outer collar – 1 folded piece
5. Center front part – 2 pieces
6. Front band – 2 pieces
7. Back part – 2 pieces
8. Side front part – 2 pieces
9. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
10. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Sacking – 4 pieces
11. Back part – 2 pieces
12. Front part – 2 pieces
13. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
14. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Stitch middle back seam and front relieves excluding pocket entrances.
2. Stitch one of sackings to center front part right sides together. Stitch lower sacking to right side of side front part. Fold sackings inside, adjust edges and stitch them together.
3. Stitch side/shoulder seams.
4. Stitch inner collars together, press the seam apart. Overstitch the collar along ends and fly collar, turn it right side out, then press it. Tack the collar to neckline right sides together.
5. Stitch sleeve seams and press them apart. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Press sleeve hems’ allowances into wrong side. Press garment hem allowance into wrong side.
6. Sew shoulder pads.
7. Stitch back neckline facing to front bands. Stitch lining details in the same way as fabric ones. Stitch the lining to front bands/back neckline facing. Turn in lining hem. Lay the lining on the garment right sides together coinciding middle back lines and shoulder seams. Overstitch the garment with the lining along front edgings and neckline. Turn the garment right side out. Sew lining sleeve hems to fabric ones.
8. Make buttonholes into right front edging, sew buttons on left one.