YOU NEED: viscose poplin, fusing, 6 buttons.
1. Collar – 2 pieces
2. Stand-up collar – 2 pieces
3. Back part – 1 folded piece
4. Front part – 2 pieces
5. Sleeve – 2 pieces
6. Cuff – 4 pieces
Fusing: edging placket, cuffs, collar, stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of edging placket, cuffs, collar, stand-up collar.
2. Press edging one-piece placket into right side and overstitch lower edge. Stitch seam allowance perpendicular close to seam, stop 1 mm before stitches. Turn the placket right side out and press it.
3. Stitch darts. Stitch shoulder/side seams.
4. Press garment hem into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch it.
5. Process the collar along outer contour. Lay collar details right sides together inserting the collar between upper edges. Process the stand-up collar along front edges and one of upper edge. Stitch outer stand-up collar into neckline. Fold inner stand-up collar under and topstitch along joining seam. Make a buttonhole into stand-up right edge.
6. Stitch sleeve seam towards slit mark, press allowances apart. Make pleats into sleeve lower edge. Lay cuffs right sides together and process neatly along the contour. Stitch outer cuff to sleeve lower edge, fold inner one under and topstitch along joining seam.
7. Stitch sleeves in easing them along sleeve caps. Press sleeve joining seam’s allowance at sleeve cap’s segment towards the sleeve.
8. Make 5 buttons into right front part, make 1 buttonhole into each cuff. Sew buttons correspondingly.