YOU NEED: sheer knitted fabric; fusing; 5 buttons.
1. Collar – 2 folded pieces
2. Back part – 1 folded piece
3. Front part one-piece with front band – 2 pieces
4. Sleeve – 2 pieces
5. Cuff – 2 folded pieces
Fusing: one-piece front band, outer collar, cuffs.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of one-piece front band, outer collar, cuffs.
2. Stitch shoulder/side seams towards the mark, neaten them and press them apart.
3. Lay collars right sides together and overstitch them along outer side. Turn the collar right side out, process it neatly and press.
4. Neaten front band outer edge, fold it into right side and overstitch it along the neckline between edging’s edge and collar mark. Slash neckline/front band seam near the mark stopping at 1 mm before the stitch. Fold front and into wrong side and press it.
5. Lay inner collar the garment right side together and stitch the collar in with 1 cm seam. Fold outer collar’s lower edge under and topstitch it along joining seam.
6. Stitch sleeve edges together, neaten them. Stitch sleeves into armholes.
7. Fold cuffs along the center wrong side out and overstitch them along edges. Turn cuffs right side out and press them.
8. Fold cuff open edges under at1 cm and topstitch them inserting sleeve hem between them.
9. Neaten garment hem allowance, turn it into wrong side and topstitch. Topstitch slits into side seams.
10. Make buttonholes into right edge, sew buttons on left one.