7070 SLEVELESS DRESS WITH FRINGE
YOU NEED: cotton velvet/denim; fusing; 2 buttons; zipper.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Pocket – 1 piece
2. Right back part – 1 piece
3. Left back part – 1 piece
4. Right lower front part – 1 piece
5. Left lower front part – 1 piece
6. Front yoke – 2 pieces
7. Gusset – 2 pieces
8. Back facing – 1 piece
9. Front facing – 1 piece
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong part of front/back facings.
2. Stitch the gusset to loft lower front part. Neaten the seam and press it towards left lower part. Make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from the seam.
3. Stitch the gusset to left back part. Neaten the seam and press it towards left back part. Make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from the seam.
4. Stitch the yoke to right lower part, neaten the seam and pres downwards. Stitch the yoke to left lower front part, neaten the seam and press it downwards. Make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from the seam.
5. Mark pocket place on front part. Stitch middle front seam making a notch into shaped corner. Neaten middle front seam. Press middle front seam and make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from the seam.
6. Press pocket upper edge into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch. Press pocket allowances into pocket wrong side according to pattern. Topstitch the pocket on front part according to marks.
7. Stitch middle back seam, making a notch into shaped corner. Neaten middle back seam. Press middle back seam and make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from the seam.
8. Neaten front/back side edges. Stitch side seams leaving closure slit into left seam. Press side seams apart pressing closure slit.
9. Stitch right side edge of front/back facings. Press facings right side seam. Neaten facings lower edges.
10. Stitch the zipper into side left seam of front part. Overstitch front armhole edge, strap upper edge, front neckline edge, back armhole edge, back strap rounded edge, back neckline edge with facings. Press facings into wrong side and make edging.
11. Stitch left side edge of facing to garment side seam. Make decorative double stitch at 0.2 cm from front neckline strap and back neckline.
12. Make buttonholes into back straps. Sew buttons on front straps.
13. Stitch fringe side edge and stitch fringe to garment hem. Neaten joining seam and press it towards garment.