YOU NEED: artificial sheepskin; lining; 1 separable zipper; 2 zippers for pockets.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2.5 cm for hem, 2 cm for oval yoke, 0 cm for sleeve hems.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Oval yoke – 2 pieces
4. Hood – 2 pieces
5. Center hood – 1 piece
6. Front sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Middle sleeve – 2 pieces
8. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Hood facing – 1 piece
1. Upper pocket small lining – 2 pieces
2. Upper pocket big lining – 2 pieces
1. Mark oval yoke place on front part. Lay the yoke under front part and topstitch.
2. Mark pocket place on oval yoke. Cut a slit along pocket entrance, make diagonal slits at 1-1.5 cm from pocket ends. Lay the zipper under pocket entrance edges so that zipper teeth are visible. Topstitch pocket entrance at 0.2 cm from edge. Stitch upper pocket big/small linings. Stitch pocket lining and neaten it.
3. Stitch hood center to hood (with seams on right side). Lay hood facing on hood right sides together and overstitch.
4. Stitch sleeve parts (with seams on right side).
5. Stitch shoulder edges (with seams on right side). Stitch sleeves into open armholes. Topstitch seams joining sleeves. Stitch sleeve hem and garment side edges with one seam.
6. Stitch the hood into neckline (with the seam on right side).
7. Cut artificial leather stripe of 4 cm width and the length equal to zipper length. Lay the stripe on front part right side together, inserting the zipper between them. Overstitch edging with stripe and fold it into wrong side. Cut overstitching to 0.2-0.3 cm to reduce edge overstitching thickness. Fold stripe free edge to 1 cm into wrong side. Make decorative stitch along edging, catching the stripe. Fold hem into right side and topstitch. Fold hood facing into right side and topstitch.