YOU NEED: sheere knitwear/fabric with elastic fiber; trimming; chiffon/viscose/silk; piping.
OUR ADVISE: if fabric edges do not fray, you can leave front details raw.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 1.5 cm for garment/sleeve hems, 0 cm for front hem and neckline.
NB! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 1 piece
3. Front yoke – 1 piece
4. Upper front part – 1 piece
5. Middle front part – 1 piece
6. Front inset_1 – 1 piece
7. Front inset_2 – 1 piece
8. Front inset_3 – 1 piece
9. Sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Process lower edges of front yoke, upper/middle front parts and insets.
2. Mark place on inset_1, inset_2 and inset_3 on front part. Join insets together adjusting upper edges. Lay them on front part and topstitch according to marks on the pattern of front part.
3. Lay middle front part, upper front part and the yoke on front part consequently. Make fixing stitches along side seams. Armholes and the neckline at 0.5 cm from edges.
4. Neaten sleeve hems, fold them under and topstitch. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to marks. Neaten joining seams. Fold armholes’ free edges and topstitch.
5. Overstitch edges of front/back necklines and sleeve upper edges with the piping.
6. Stitch garment’s side edges and neaten them. Press side seams backwards.
7. Neaten garment’s hem, fold it under and topstitch.