YOU NEED: natural linen/poplin fabric; piping; decorative cord.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 1.5 cm for sleeve hems, 0 cm for front shaped neckline.
NB! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part Ц 1 piece
2. Front part Ц 1 piece
3. Sleeve Ц 2 pieces
1. Press the piping for shaped neckline along the center. Trim shaped neckline with the piping.
2. Stitch side/shoulder edges and neaten them. Press side/shoulder seams backwards.
3. Neaten sleeve hems. Stitch sleeve seams and neaten them. Press sleeve seams. Fold sleeve hems under and topstitch at 0.7 cm leaving a hole for the cord.
4. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Neaten joining seams.
5. Overstitch front/back neckline with the piping.
6. Cut decorative cord according to the size and pull it into holes into sleeve hems.
7. Neaten blouse hem, fold it under and topstitch.