FABRIC: light silk or artificial material.
YOU NEED: sateen 150cm. in width; lingerie elastic.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and place them
on the fabric according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm)
to find out how much material you need (do not forget about
double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Front Ц 2 pieces
2. Back Ц 2 pieces
1. Stitch the leg seams to make two separate legs and press them open.
2. Turn one leg right side out and place it inside the other leg. Stitch the crotch seam leaving a slit in the seam above the along the marked waist foldline.
3. Fold the self facing to the wrong side and topstitch it to the garment.
4. Make two rows of stitches according to the marks. Cut 3 piece of elastic
to fit the waist, plus 2,5 cm. †Thread these pieces of elastic through the
casing. Overlap and stitch the elastic ends.
5. Fold the hems under and stitch them in place.