You need: soft wool (easy to drape), piping.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 0 cm for garment/sleeve hems as well as for hood edge and front edging. 1 cm for other seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Hood – 2 pieces
5. Waistband – 1 piece
6. Belt loop – 1 piece
1. Stitch hood middle edge. Press the seam. Press the piping along the center. Trim seam allowances with the piping.
2. Stitch shoulder edges. Neaten seams and press them backward.
3. Stitch the hood into neckline. Press seam toward the hood. Trim seam allowance with the piping.
4. Trim sleeve hems with the piping.
5. Stitch sleeves into open armholes.
6. Stitch sleeve edge/side edge with one seam. Press the seam apart.
7. Trim garment hem with the piping. Trim front edging and hood edge. Press front edging as marked, then stitch.
8. Fold belt loop wrong side out, then stitch. Turn the detail right side out, then press. Cut the loop into 4 pieces. Sew belt loops to marked lines on front/back parts.
9. Fold the waistband along the center wrong side out, overstitch it along three edges leaving 7-10 cm segment in the middle of long edge. Turn the waistband tight side out and press it. Make decorative stitching at 0.5 cm from the contour stitching the hole.